Since our founding in 2010, we've built relationships with local grill masters, southern smoking champions, renowned chefs, and home cooks from Maine to Oregon. We love to learn how cooks of every skill level can use our products to bring delicious meals to their dinner table! Check out our wide variety of recipes, organized on our blog into categories for ease of searching.
Or, if you are looking for something new to create out of a blend you already have, try searching for the product, and the link to the recipes will be listed right there. Want to see more? Follow us on social media where we and our customers post regularly!
2 carrots (cut into ¼ inch slices)
1 large sweet potato (I used purple for color)
1 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil for baking
2 cups (approx. 2 handfuls) of kale
1 teaspoon MSC’s Citrus Sea Salt
¼ cup goat cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut carrots into ¼ inch thick slices
- Thinly slice sweet potato (I used a mandolin)
- Rough chop kale into bite size pieces
- Combine all ingredients and toss with olive oil and MSC’s Citrus Sea Salt
- Place on sheet pan and roast in oven for about 30 minutes
- Let cool and top with goat cheese
- Serve warm or at room temperature
Makes a lovely side dish or salad-like appetizer!