Posted by Gourmet Protoge on 3/3/2015 to Vegetarian
1 can of cannelloni beans
2 oz. sun-dried tomatoes (julienned)
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup fresh basil (chiffonade)
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp. Milford Spice Company’s Citrus Sea Salt
1 small loaf French bread, cut into thin slices
- Rinse and dry cannelloni beans, place in mixing bowl
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic to bowl and mix together
- Stir in 1 tablespoon olive oil and MSP’s Citrus Sea Salt
- Warm olive oil in skillet and heat French bread slices
- Serve bruschetta mixture over toasted bread and enjoy!
Can be served warm or at room temperature. Makes a great party appetizer!