Since our founding in 2010, we've built relationships with local grill masters, southern smoking champions, renowned chefs, and home cooks from Maine to Oregon. We love to learn how cooks of every skill level can use our products to bring delicious meals to their dinner table! Check out our wide variety of recipes, organized on our blog into categories for ease of searching.
Or, if you are looking for something new to create out of a blend you already have, try searching for the product, and the link to the recipes will be listed right there. Want to see more? Follow us on social media where we and our customers post regularly!
1 can of cannelloni beans
2 oz. sun-dried tomatoes (julienned)
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup fresh basil (chiffonade)
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp. Milford Spice Company’s Citrus Sea Salt
1 small loaf French bread, cut into thin slices
- Rinse and dry cannelloni beans, place in mixing bowl
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic to bowl and mix together
- Stir in 1 tablespoon olive oil and MSP’s Citrus Sea Salt
- Warm olive oil in skillet and heat French bread slices
- Serve bruschetta mixture over toasted bread and enjoy!
Can be served warm or at room temperature. Makes a great party appetizer!