Since our founding in 2010, we've built relationships with local grill masters, southern smoking champions, renowned chefs, and home cooks from Maine to Oregon. We love to learn how cooks of every skill level can use our products to bring delicious meals to their dinner table! Check out our wide variety of recipes, organized on our blog into categories for ease of searching.
Or, if you are looking for something new to create out of a blend you already have, try searching for the product, and the link to the recipes will be listed right there. Want to see more? Follow us on social media where we and our customers post regularly!
1 15 oz. can of chickpeas
1 ½ tbsp. olive oil
Juice from ½ lemon
Zest from ½ lemon
½ tsp fresh ground pepper
1 tsp. crushed sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse and pat dry chickpeas (remove as much water as possible)
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, salt, and MSC It’s All Greek to Me
- Add lemon zest and chickpeas to mixture
- Once chickpeas are evenly coated, add single layer to a baking sheet
- Roast in oven for about 35 minutes, or until golden and crisp
This is a great, healthy pub snack. Enjoy with your favorite IPA!