Since our founding in 2010, we've built relationships with local grill masters, southern smoking champions, renowned chefs, and home cooks from Maine to Oregon. We love to learn how cooks of every skill level can use our products to bring delicious meals to their dinner table! Check out our wide variety of recipes, organized on our blog into categories for ease of searching.
Or, if you are looking for something new to create out of a blend you already have, try searching for the product, and the link to the recipes will be listed right there. Want to see more? Follow us on social media where we and our customers post regularly!
2 cans of diced tomatoes
1 ½ cups vegetable broth
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup fresh basil
1 garlic clove, minced
1 small onion, chopped
1 tsp. Milford Spice Company’s Johnny Pizza blend
¼ cup cream
1 small loaf French bread, cut into thin slices
3-4 oz. of provolone cheese
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until cooked through
- Add tomatoes and broth to mixture
- Bring to boil and add fresh basil, sea salt and MSC’s Johnny Pizza blend
- Stir in cream and reduce heat
- Cool soup and combine until smooth in blender
- Warm skillet and heat French bread slices with cheese
- Assemble mini grill cheese sandwiches and serve with small cups of soup
Makes a great party appetizer!