Since our founding in 2010, we've built relationships with local grill masters, southern smoking champions, renowned chefs, and home cooks from Maine to Oregon. We love to learn how cooks of every skill level can use our products to bring delicious meals to their dinner table! Check out our wide variety of recipes, organized on our blog into categories for ease of searching.
Or, if you are looking for something new to create out of a blend you already have, try searching for the product, and the link to the recipes will be listed right there. Want to see more? Follow us on social media where we and our customers post regularly!
Taco "Meat" (Servings: 4)
- 3 cups of Portobella mushrooms
- 1 cup English walnuts (soaked in water overnight)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. Milford's Mexican Blast
Fermented Salsa (Servings: 8)
- Two large tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Salt/pepper to taste
1. Rinse and mince the Portobello mushrooms (you can also chop them in a food processor)
2. Rinse and mine the English walnuts (same as above)
3. Turn the stove on medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and red onion. Cook until the onions and garlic become aromatic and soft
4. Add the mushrooms and walnuts, stirring occasionally
5. Turn the heat on low and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes
1. Chop all ingredients and put them in a large bowl.
2. Liberally apply salt and pepper to taste.
3. Seal in an air tight container and let it ferment in a dark place (like a pantry) for 24-48 hours before eating.
Serve with guacamole, "sour cream" (Kite Hill Almond Cream Cheese or Yogurt), and fermented salsa on a bed of greens of your choice.