Since our founding in 2010, we've built relationships with local grill masters, southern smoking champions, renowned chefs, and home cooks from Maine to Oregon. We love to learn how cooks of every skill level can use our products to bring delicious meals to their dinner table! Check out our wide variety of recipes, organized on our blog into categories for ease of searching.
Or, if you are looking for something new to create out of a blend you already have, try searching for the product, and the link to the recipes will be listed right there. Want to see more? Follow us on social media where we and our customers post regularly!
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 15 oz. can of chickpeas
1 small yellow onion
2 tsp. MSP’s Moroccan Vegetable Rub Blend
1 tbs. olive oil
1 cup of light, unsweetened coconut milk
2 cups vegetable broth
1 garlic clove (minced)
1 tsp. chopped cilantro
Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Bake sweet potatoes until fully cooked
- Add 1 tbs. olive oil and salt to pan and sauté onion until translucent
- Combine chickpeas, onion, and garlic and add to pot
- Add 2 tsp. MSP’s Moroccan Vegetable Rub to mixture and cook on stovetop until flavors are combined
- Add 2 cups of vegetable broth and bring to a boil
- Add roasted sweet potato to boiling broth and reduce heat
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, then allow soup to cool
- Use immersion blender (or traditional mixer) to mix soup
- Add 1 cup coconut milk and heat slowly
- Stir in cilantro and add extra for garnish
Serve warm and enjoy with crusty bread!