Since our founding in 2010, we've built relationships with local grill masters, southern smoking champions, renowned chefs, and home cooks from Maine to Oregon. We love to learn how cooks of every skill level can use our products to bring delicious meals to their dinner table! Check out our wide variety of recipes, organized on our blog into categories for ease of searching.
Or, if you are looking for something new to create out of a blend you already have, try searching for the product, and the link to the recipes will be listed right there. Want to see more? Follow us on social media where we and our customers post regularly!
I large cauliflower head (~8 cups)
1 small yellow onion
2 tbs. olive oil
2 cups vegetable broth
½ cup light cream
1 garlic clove (minced)
½ roasted red pepper
Sea Salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
- Chop cauliflower and place in large bowl
- Add 1tbs. olive oil, MSC Truffle Salt, and minced garlic to cauliflower and stir mixture
- Place mixture on baking sheet and roast cauliflower for ~35-40 minutes
- While cauliflower is roasting, sauté chopped onion in 1 tbs. olive oil until translucent
- Add two cups of vegetable broth to onion and bring to a boil
- Add roasted cauliflower to boiling broth and reduce heat
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, then allow soup to cool
- Use immersion blender (or traditional mixer) to mix soup
- Add ½ cup light cream and heat slowly
- Serve warm and garnish with roasted red pepper
Enjoy with a light-bodied Sauvignon Blanc!