Since our founding in 2010, we've built relationships with local grill masters, southern smoking champions, renowned chefs, and home cooks from Maine to Oregon. We love to learn how cooks of every skill level can use our products to bring delicious meals to their dinner table! Check out our wide variety of recipes, organized on our blog into categories for ease of searching.
Or, if you are looking for something new to create out of a blend you already have, try searching for the product, and the link to the recipes will be listed right there. Want to see more? Follow us on social media where we and our customers post regularly!
Turkey Taco Tuesday
12 ounce roast turkey breast, cooked and shredded (Thanksgiving leftovers!)
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ lime, juiced
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup green pepper, chopped
1 tsp. chopped cilantro
½ cup plain tomato sauce
1 ½-2 tablespoons Milford Spice Company’s Taco Tuesday
8 soft taco shells
For topping (optional):
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup sour cream
2 jalapeños, chopped
- Sauté chopped onion and green peppers in 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Once onion and peppers are cooked through, add turkey to pan and heat
- Next add tomato sauce to pan and reduce heat
- Stir in MSP’s Taco Tuesday seasoning, lime juice, and chopped cilantro
- Once all ingredients are fully cooked, add to taco shells
- Garnish with preferred toppings and enjoy!