Since our founding in 2010, we've built relationships with local grill masters, southern smoking champions, renowned chefs, and home cooks from Maine to Oregon. We love to learn how cooks of every skill level can use our products to bring delicious meals to their dinner table! Check out our wide variety of recipes, organized on our blog into categories for ease of searching.
Or, if you are looking for something new to create out of a blend you already have, try searching for the product, and the link to the recipes will be listed right there. Want to see more? Follow us on social media where we and our customers post regularly!
1 lb. fresh, jumbo shrimp
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Milford Spice Company’s An Evening in Tuscany
1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
1 ½ pounds shredded zucchini
½ cup shredded carrot
½ cup minced white onion
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup flour (all purpose)
½ fresh parmesan cheese
1 large egg (or 2 egg whites)
¼ cup vegetable oil
- Rinse and dry fresh shrimp and place in mixing bowl
- Add olive oil and stir in An Evening in Tuscany
- Sauté on medium heat until shrimp are cooked through
- Let cool and garnish with fresh, chopped basil
- Place shredded zucchini, carrot, and chopped onion in a bowl and mix in flour, egg, and parmesan cheese until mixture forms
- Form mixture into small, flat patties
- Warm vegetable oil in skillet and cook patties until outsides are crisp (about 2 minutes per side)
Serve shrimp warm or room temperature over zucchini fritters as a delicious summer appetizer!